August 17th, 18th, & 19th, 2017 – 3 days of entertainment and multicultural hospitality!
The Scottish Pavilion is one of approximately 20 Folkfest venues, each of which presents the culture, music, and food of a different country or region of the world. Folkfest is a great way to take a trip around the globe in just three fun-filled days!
You will find the Scottish Pavilion in Hall A at Prairieland Park.
The winner of the Trip to Scotland for 2017 is:
Floyd & Eva Jamieson of Broderick, SK, with ticket # 0353. Congratulations Floyd & Eva!
2016 – Vicki Csada, Saskatoon, SK – ticket #1247
We are looking for donations. If you have any of the items listed below either new or gently used, please contact us.
For the kitchen:
– 3 x KitchenAid or similar 6-Quart Stand Mixer
– Ninja 1000 watt blender
– KitchenAid food processor
– large stock pots with lids (6-qt. – 12-qt.)
– paper towel dispenser
– 2 x 16 qt plug in roasters
– 2 – 5 Gallon water jug with spout
– cutting boards & chopping knives
We would also greatly appreciate Gift Cards from:
– any grocery store or Costco – for snacks in the volunteer lounge
– stores that sell any of the items listed above, so we can buy them